Mack plays tball now. He is on the Bats. And he LOVES it!
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
This year, our girls trip was in St George/Las Vegas. The first night, we staying in St. George. We ate dinner, went to Xander's tball game, went out to some frozen yogurt, and played card games. We laugh SO hard.
before we left st george the next day, we walked around the temple grounds and went shopping.
At the temple grounds
Then we drove to Vegas so we could have Lindsey join in on the fun! We went to Owen's tball game there, then to a tapas restaurant, where we were all confused and left there starving, and then we checked into Ceasars Palace. It was a beautiful room!
Terribly dark pic, but it's the girls in front of the Bellagio fountain
The delicious looking gelato stand at Ceasar's forum shopping
We had so much fun. I always enjoy our girls trips!
Monday, May 28, 2012
Obviously I took a break from blogging. I got lazy, then we went on vacation, and lots more has happened. Here are a few quick updates and I promise I will have more blog posts to follow:
- Brad and I went on a cruise
- We have been working on our yard again
- I've been working hard with my piano students getting ready for yet another recital
- Mack graduated from preschool (yes again)
- I turned 26!
- Macy won't stop talking. She is putting sentences together, and even better (sarcastic) she can now talk back to me.
- I'm going through "the change". Just kidding...not the change that women go through later in life, but a change of lifestyle. After eating like a hippo ever since before macy was born, I've decided i need to get my butt in gear. I've lost 29.2 lbs as of this morning. I only have 24 lbs more before i'm back down to my wedding day weight.
- Franklin turned 1!
- Mack is busy playing soccer and tball right now. And I'm calling tomorrow to sign Macy up for a tumbling class.
We are looking forward to a fun summer with a few awesome trips planned! More posts to come tomorrow!