Hello All! I have had a lot of fun lately, with holidays, trips, and just having some good summer fun. Here are a few highlights:
Mack loves helping Daddy mow the lawn...and he always has to wear a hat just like dad does
The kids were totally mesmerized by fireworks on the 4th of July (as seen above by the last 2 pics of Mack and Kaitlyn)
Us as a family on the 4th of July outside Stadium of Fire
Mack loves playing with his friend Addie and Baby Jack
Mack went on a boat for the first time...and LOVED it!
He also loved to drive the boat...
Brad and I went to San Francisco for a big black tie awards event for his job. He was honored with a special award which was pretty cool!
We stayed an extra day in San Francisco and spent the day downtown learning to ride public transportation (which was a first for me) and being a tourist. That is Alcatraz behind me.
We went to the wax museum in downtown SF and I took pics of the highlights-Oprah is a little unrealistic with how thin they made her...she must have commissioned the statue herself and paid a little extra $$ if you know what I mean! And below is the one I thought was the most realistic, the Wizard of Oz cast. I thought that one was pretty cool!
We also went to a Giants vs Dodgers game...My hair has been in windblown all day so it's a little...full...I promise I don't go out like that in the morning!
A couple of more updates:
- We are renting out our home because it has been difficult to sell
- We are starting our home search out in Tooele on Wednesday
- We tried potty training for a total of half a day with Mack because he had been going #1 on the potty once or twice a day for the past couple of weeks, but he's still not QUITE ready. So we'll try again in a few months.
- Mack is getting really good at alphabet letter recognition...he can tell you what about 75% of them are.
- I'm starting on my last semester of school next week...SO CLOSE!
Anyway, I know this is a really LONG blog, but I've been seriously slacking. Love you all!