Monday, August 25, 2008

Catching up!

Ok so the last few weeks have been quite busy! So I just wanted to catch up on a few things happening! So here are a few pictures from Erica's Wedding...

Me, Megs and Katie at the reception


Also, Mack had his very first birthday! He is now 1! It's crazy...I don't feel old enough to have a one year old. We haven't done anything for that yet...his party is on Wednesday. So I'll post more pictures about it then! School starts in two days...bummer. This is going to be a hard semester! Also, I started a new diet which I'm very excited about...my mother in law and father in law both lost 40 pounds on this diet! So I'm sure I will keep you all up to date on how much i lose every time I go and weigh in (which is weekly). They said this first week I can lose anywhere from 2-8 pounds! I'm shooting for the 8...I've got a cruise in 4 weeks...what do you expect! OH and yesterday, a little girl at church gave mack a big hug, then turned and bit him really hard on the cheek. This picture doesn't really show how bad it was..but it was bright purple all day!



3 comments:

Meg said...

A couple of things...first, Mack cracks me up. He looks so cute in his little red baseball ha. And second, I'm still SO jealous you're goin' on a cruise again! Later down the road when Nate and I save up some money we will have to go on a couples cruise or something. :)

P.S. Does your new diet include cafe rio? Cause we gotta have a lunch date there soon when things aren't so busy.

Stevens Family said...

Poor Mack with his bruised cheek. Some kids are such bullies! How lucky for you that you get to go on a cruise!! Have tons of fun!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

oh know, please don't tell me that was Addie who bite him. If it was i am so sorry. Ps what is your new diet?? Maybe i will try it too.