Thursday, November 13, 2008

weight loss update!!

So I had my third monthly appointment today at my weighloss center...This last month I actually only lost 4 pounds...doesnt sound like much. But my new body composition says something totally different! I actually lost 9 pounds in FAT and gained 5 pounds of MUSCLE (not to mention I lost 5% body fat just last month...)! So what does this mean? I'm getting leaner and more muscular!! This is awesome! So my weight loss to date is 22.5 pounds since I've been on absolute. BUT! Since the start of the year...I've officially lost 30 pounds! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!! It is the first year ever that I have actually followed through with my new years resolution! (Talk about procrastination...its the end of the year!) LOVE YOU ALL!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Kylee! That is AMAZING. Jeez. I don't think you need to lose anymore weight, you look SO GOOD! Hey so about tomorrow. What are we doing? Haha. :)

The Callaway Family said...

That is awaesome Kylee! What an accomplishment!!

jeannie said...

Kylee I thought you looked so awesome at the babyshower I called and joined that week. I'm on my second week and I LOVE IT!! Keep up the good work although I think you look perfect!!