Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's Finished!

Hey All!! Been a while...I have a few things to blog about but I'll get to them later. I just wanted to brag about the rock wall that Brad built in front of our house!!! It looks absolutely amazing! So the before picture isnt exactly good, but it's from just like 3 weeks after we got it, so we hadn't started any changes yet.

Here is the before:


There is a bush just as big on the other side of the stairs that you can't really see.

And here are the afters:



This week I am getting my plants planted in it so it will look even better!!! Brad did such a great job!!!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Kylee, it looks great!! Brad is such a handy man. :) I love it!!

Meg said...

For sure! Do you need us to bring anything?

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

That looks so awesome guys, wanna come do that at my house ha ha.