Monday, August 17, 2009

Catching Up!


Hello All! I have had a lot of fun lately, with holidays, trips, and just having some good summer fun. Here are a few highlights:

Mack loves helping Daddy mow the lawn...and he always has to wear a hat just like dad does

The kids were totally mesmerized by fireworks on the 4th of July (as seen above by the last 2 pics of Mack and Kaitlyn)

Us as a family on the 4th of July outside Stadium of Fire
Mack loves playing with his friend Addie and Baby Jack
Mack went on a boat for the first time...and LOVED it!
He also loved to drive the boat...
Brad and I went to San Francisco for a big black tie awards event for his job. He was honored with a special award which was pretty cool!
We stayed an extra day in San Francisco and spent the day downtown learning to ride public transportation (which was a first for me) and being a tourist. That is Alcatraz behind me.
We went to the wax museum in downtown SF and I took pics of the highlights-Oprah is a little unrealistic with how thin they made her...she must have commissioned the statue herself and paid a little extra $$ if you know what I mean! And below is the one I thought was the most realistic, the Wizard of Oz cast. I thought that one was pretty cool!

We also went to a Giants vs Dodgers game...My hair has been in windblown all day so it's a little...full...I promise I don't go out like that in the morning!

A couple of more updates:
  • We are renting out our home because it has been difficult to sell
  • We are starting our home search out in Tooele on Wednesday
  • We tried potty training for a total of half a day with Mack because he had been going #1 on the potty once or twice a day for the past couple of weeks, but he's still not QUITE ready. So we'll try again in a few months.
  • Mack is getting really good at alphabet letter recognition...he can tell you what about 75% of them are.
  • I'm starting on my last semester of school next week...SO CLOSE!
Anyway, I know this is a really LONG blog, but I've been seriously slacking. Love you all!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mack is so cute Kylee!! You look so good! Miss ya tons!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Kylee I LOVE your fancy dress, you look so beautiful!! Glad everything worked out with the fit ha ha. So have you found a place yet?? So i don't really want to know, but do you know when you are moving??? That will be a sad day at the cherringtons

Johnny & Alli said...

Oh fun! SF? What a fun place to go. You look so beautiful in your black dress. Miss you guys!