Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Come on this cruise with us!!!

Come on everyone...we want you guys to come on a cruise with us! Here are the details:

What: Royal Caribbean Cruise on the BIG ship
When: November 29-December 6
Where: To and From Miami, FL and goes to Cozumel, Mexico, Costa Maya, Mexico, and Belize City, Belize
How Much: $480 plus taxes and airfare

If you guys want to go, email me at mrskyleebrown@hotmail.com or call me at 801.473.8940 so I can help you book it! I can either send you the link or I will do it all for you. This is the PERFECT christmas present!!!




Here are a picture of our stops...Cozumel (Top), Belize City (Middle), and Costa Maya (Bottom)


1 comment:

Meg said...

Man I would LOVE to. This is so tempting. However, considering the fact that Nate and I are both in school and have no money, we better lie low for now. :)