Friday, November 13, 2009

Boys will be boys...and other stuff too

Here is a typical "Mack" day...


Play Hard with Kaitlyn and Xander...

Help Papa mow the lawn...

Pose for a cheesy smile picture...

Fall asleep in the car...

And since boys will be boys...he sweats profusely!! (Notice the drop of sweat and the damp hair...)

And when he wakes up, it's time for round 2!!!

Now for the "other stuff"...this is a hostess cupcake on steriods that nikki and luke bought for me at a little mexican bakery on State St for babysitting...no, I am not zoomed in...it's really that big.
Never mind the zit on the side of my face if you can (even though it's almost as big as the cupcake...). Do you see how freaking big this thing is?! And yes...there was cream in the middle...



2 comments:

Meg said...

Um that cupcake looks reaallly good. I should go get me one of those. :) And Mack is as cute as always. Hopefully, when school calms down I can catch up with you! I miss you.

andy said...

oh my gosh that looks AMAZING!!!I LOVE those cup cakes!!!! I it worth all those calories?ha ha