Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ok, I may be a little slower than the average, but I just barely figured out how to email pictures off my phone to my email.  So here are a few good ones that I've had on my phone:

Last fall at Grandma Annie's house

He's too lazy to push himself with his legs, so he had his Aunt Alyssa pull him on a rope up and down the sidewalk.

At the park last summer

Yes my son has OCD...he is sweeping the sidewalk after Caitlyn got a lot of bark on it.  Not the first time. 

Mack and Aunt Jessie chillin watching Cars...except they are at RC Willey while we are all looking at furniture.

He's out.

Portable Toilet at WalMart.  Good idea for camping or emergency preparedness?  

This is in a vending machine at Denny's in Huntington Beach.  It's a doll head on a Teletubby body.  


No comments: