Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last summer I found these great solid wood stools at a garage sale.  I got all 3 for just $20!  So when I moved into our new house, I decided I would paint them black to go better with my kitchen.  I've never done anything with spray paint before...

Before:


Step #1: Primer


Step #2: Spray Black


And after lots of sanding, numerous coats, 6 cans of spray paint later, and finally 3 top coats, they were done.

After:  


I've decided I'm not patient enough to do projects like this.  It was definitely a lot more work than I thought, and I've discovered that I'm too anal about little imperfections in my work.  BUT I think they look much better in my kitchen.  Yay for them being done!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

GOOD JOB! They look so good!! Your kitchen is beautiful!!