Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cop Show Anonymous

Hi my name is Kylee.  I'm addicted to cop shows on television. It's bad.  Really bad.
Horatio.  Enough said.


Seen almost every episode of the 20 seasons. Pathetic.


I have seen every episode ever made of this version of L&O.  Double Pathetic.


Again...seen every single episode ever made.  One of my favorites. 


This one is a brand new summer series that just started.  It's a little bit dark, but oh so good.


Ok, this is more of a spy show than a cop show, but I group them in the same group.  They both fight the bad guys.  Michael Westen is my hero/crush.


Also a brand new summer series...and also a spy show.  But very good and has an intriguing back story to it.  Can't wait to find out more! 

Do you see what I mean?  I'm addicted.  I've also been told in just the past week that I also need to start watching Criminal Minds and Bones. Thank goodness for Tivo and Netflix!

3 comments:

D and K said...

OMG i was so addicted to NCIS when i wasnt working. It was allllways on tv here, like all day. Love that show. Law & Order isn't bad either ;)

MichelleB said...

Kylee, I see we are cut from the same mold. I love almost every show on your list! I have one more to add. Dark Blue. Just started season 2 last week.

Erin said...

criminal minds is the best by far.