Friday, November 4, 2011

Ok I took a little blogging break.  I didn't really think that I had anything to blog about.  Then i was going through my phone tonight and found quite a few pics and a couple videos.  So here we go!


Halloween was so much fun this year.  I loved getting my kids all dressed up and taking them around.  
I carved all 7 pumpkins.  brad hates carving pumpkins, but I sure do like doing them.  

Mack was a fireman.  It took a lot of convincing for me to put "soot" on his face.  He doesn't like to get dirty. 

Miss Macy Lou was a lady bug.  She wouldn't sit still for a picture.  


Brad was...well who knows.  He shaved a hideous handlebar mustache.  He still has it.  he won't get rid of it.  And I was a "witch" (I just had the hat on.)  Franklin was super dog.  He wore one of mack's capes.    We took him trick or treating with us.  


It was a blast!!

1 comment:

Rachel Hair said...

Your pumpkins are amazing!!! I can't believe you carved them all! Your kids are getting so big. Loved the costumes and definitely loved the handlebar mustache.