Monday, May 26, 2008

Been a while!


Ok so it's been quite a while since I've blogged...I'm letting all you readers down (or so my beautiful cousin Jeanne says). So I thought I'd do a quick recap of the last week or so.

1. Mack got his first two teeth FINALLY after months and months of teething...his top two are about to cut through.

2. Brad and Scott almost have our entire fence done!! This week it should be finished! It is pretty awesome. I finally have a private backyard!

3. I signed up for 3 races in the next 3 weeks...so I realized, I BETTER START RUNNING!!! So me and Nikki ran 4 1/2 miles on our first time running again! It felt great!!!

4. Mack went swimming in my inlaws pool...he ended up skinny dipping!

5. Mack had his 9 month checkup...he was 75% in height, and 25% in weight.

6. We went to Brad's grandparents graves for Memorial Day...it was really cool because we took Mack and got a picture of Mack on the head stone of his namesake. It was really cool. We also went to this really old pioneer cemetary in Porterville, Ut. It was awesome to see the different graves marked of the people that came across the planes.

7. I had my first official Mother's Day! Nothing too special, Brad had to work of course because it's the second busiest day of the year. but he is building me my fence as a present!

8. I had my 22nd birthday! Again, nothing special. it was actually just like any normal Wednesday, but as they say in the primary song, "one year older and wiser too"...so I must be getting wiser! Birthday presents include a little bit of $$ and a gift certificate to Home Depot!!! Oh and a super cute necklace that Linds gave me...wear it all the time!!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Kylee! Thanks so much for coming! It was so fun to have you there. :) Good luck on your race this weekend! You will have to let me know how it goes. I will see you next week! (maybe the pool or shopping, or we could go eat, anything sounds good to me...I'm just happy I have no more work!)Well at least until the fall that is...