Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Events to Look Forward To:


This is the extent of my cake decorating ability...pretty pathetic! Hope
fully I'm better after the class that I take!

Ok so I've got a few events that I'm excited for...here we go:

1. My students Piano recital this Friday-They are so ready and are getting pretty anxious for it!

2. Draper 10k trail run this Saturday at 8am-Come watch me finish! I will be the one bringing up the rear!!!

3. Cake Decorating Class start this Saturday from 5-7pm-I'm taking a 4 week cake decorating class!!! I figured I could learn a new talent, and if I'm good at it, I could make some good $$$ at it one day!! Very excited! If anyone wants to take it with me, its $20 plus $37.50 for the cake decorating kit, for 4 weeks at the Roberts Crafts in Orem!! It's going to be lots of fun!

4. 10 Miler race down Provo Canyon June 14th! I need someone to run it with me!

5. MEGANS WEDDING!!!!! Holy cow...I'm SUPER excited for this one! She is going through the temple on the 19th, and gets married the 20th! I'm just going to tag along and be there for the whole darn thing!

6. Summer block starts for me at UVU on the 19th! Been a year since I've gone to school...uh oh!

Anyway, Lots of fun things going on this month! Very exciting!

P.S. Started my very first garden...more on that to come!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

those cakes a cute!

Nikki Hansen said...

Way to keep yourself busy!!

Meg said...

Those cakes look YUMMY! But they are almost too pretty to eat! You are one talented chica Kylee! I need to learn how to be more domesticated. Teach me!