Monday, September 1, 2008

Goodbye summer!

So this morning after Bradley left for work, he sent me a text saying he saw snow on the side of the road...so I'd like to officially say...GOODBYE SUMMER! But, we had a great end to the summer! Mack had his first birthday...so we threw a great party! We had his grandparents there, all his aunts and uncles, and a few of our awesome friends! Among the great gifts he got...a basketball hoop, a wagon, a few baseball bats, and many many more awesome toys! Thanks to everyone for loving our son (almost) as much as we do! Now its time to buckle down for school...piano lessons start this week, and I have lots to do...once again! NEVER A REST!

These boys are so funny!! They are loving the wagon Mack got!

His awesome baseball cake...funfetti on the inside of course!

Sitting on top of his basketball hoop right after he opened it! Our cute family!

He's shooting hoops...he thinks he's so awesome when he dunks the basketball! Of course it doesn't help his ego when we make a big deal about it every single time he does it :) He even claps at himself!

P.S. I got really sick on friday...when I had to pay $450 on books for 3 FREAKING CLASSES!!!

6 comments:

Johnny & Alli said...

Ok. I hate looking at your blog because it makes me want to come see you guys! Mack is the cutest little thing. You can see his personality in these pictures. It's awesome!

Nikki Hansen said...

I can't believe Mack turned 1!!! And did you get my email about the website where you can rent your textbooks for the fraction of what they cost to buy. I checked it out and some of there are really good deals and you never have to pay for shipping. So next semester check it out: http://www.campusbookrentals.com/, it might save you a lot of money.

jeannie said...

Happy bday cute little Mack! Cute cake too!
GET OUT... don't say the word snow yet! NO NO NO!

Meg said...

Haha well Nate does have his occasional pop or two, just not very often. He gets on me for having pop cause I'm prone to kidney stones so I "try" to avoid it but can't. You know me. And yey for girls night on saturday! I will get in touch with you later this week to make plans. :)

Rachel and Jason said...

Ky,
That's such a cute picture of you. That's all. Very cute.

jeannie said...

Kylee I forgot to say for sure come and get the piano any time!!