Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Road to Skinny Continues!!! And other things too...

So I had my first official appointment today where they did another body composition! I have lost a total of 10 pounds for this last month...8.8 pounds of it was body fat!!! AWESOME! This week has been absolutely crazy...thats what I hate about leaving on vacation. It's almost to stressful the week you leave and the week you come back to even be worth it! plus...traveling with a group of 25 doesn't exactly strike me as relaxing and carefree! Oh well...I'm off to Mexico! We leave tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday the 28th! So I guess I will just enjoy getting an end-of-summer tan! Love you all!!

3 comments:

jeannie said...

Where are you going to weigh in?? I want to join. I'm getting discouraged in my weight loss journey. POO!!

Oh well have an awesome trip!! WOOT WOOOOOO!!

Meg said...

That is awesome Kylee. :) You have some serious self-control. I don't think I could do it. I like candy too much. But you look great kylee! Have fun on your cruise and I'll see you when you get back!!

Meg said...

Yey! You're back! I would love to do lunch this week. Tuesday or Wednesday work for you?