Monday, March 30, 2009

Yay For New Dishwashers!

Hey all! So anyone want to see part one of the many home improvements that we are doing this year?! I know it may not be significant to anyone but myself, and my family is probably sick of hearing me talk about it, but I have been washing dishes by hand for the last 2 1/2 years. So without further adieu, I'd like to show off my new........drum roll please......my new dishwasher!!! We had an old on in our house, that didn't work, and it was a stand alone all the way across the kitchen. Not exactly practical!! So I got the idea that we should take out a few of our cabinets next to our sink and put one in!

So I don't have a before picture, because I forgot to take one before brad started tearing out kitchen cabinets. But here are the afters!


Yay for new dishwashers! Coming up next...we're tearing out these big huge ugly bushes in front of our house and building some rock walls for raised flower beds. Very excited!!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

It looks so great! Brad is so handy! That's awesome that he did that.