Friday, March 6, 2009

March Madness


This is the one picture I've taken in a while...I haven't been very good. Mack like's to copy Brad. Don't they look like twins!?
Hey All! Can I just tell you how excited I am for the weekend?! I've got a busy month ahead of me, but I'm so excited for it! First thing first...I'm back on my awesome diet. I just finished my first week on it, and I lost 4.6 pounds!!! I have 7 1/2 weeks now until hawaii and I'm totally going to lose 20 pounds by then!!! Here is what's going on around the Brown home in March (besides getting skinny!)

1. I just bought my brand new dishwasher today...we are taking out a part of our cabinets and putting it right next to our sink where dishwashers are supposed to go. Right now he have an old one across the kitchen that's a stand alone one (plus it doesnt work, so I've been washing dishes by hand for our 2 1/2 years of marriage.)
2. We are ripping out the carpet in our kitchen/dining room and putting in our gorgeous hard flooring.
3. I'm going to finish Mack's bedspread and get him into his big boy bed.
4. Probably watch Nemo about 1000 times...(we're on our second time today...in a row)
5. And hopefully we'll get out in our yard and do our spring cleaning outside!!

I don't know which one I'm the most excited for, but it's going to be so fun to start doing stuff on the inside and more on the outside! I love you all!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Yey for blog updates! I'm excited to see the hard wood floors. I love them. Very classy. And Mack is so darn cute I just want to squeeze him, but gently. :) ANND we gotta have another girls night before you leave for Maui that's for sure!

Johnny & Alli said...

Could you be a cuter mom? I love you! Can't wait to see you in May!!!!