Monday, October 5, 2009

New Book Reviews

Hey all! I've read a few more books since I last did a book review. Here are a few:

  • First off, I finished reading the last 3 books of the Women's Murder Club by James Patterson...highly recommend them!
  • Digital Fortress by Dan Brown-This is a great easy read about an NSA cryptographer that is trying to divert a national security disaster with the help of her fiance. There is murder, espionage, betrayal, and love all in one book. It's a great read!
  • Daughters of God by M. Russell Ballard-This one is a really SHORT book...like only 65 short pages. It literally took me an hour or less to read, but gave such great insight about how divine women are. It talks about the importance of mothering and how men don't understand how hard it is. It is a great book to read!! I highly recommend this one too!
Hope you guys enjoy some of these books! They really are great ones. On my list of to read now: Deception Point by Dan Brown and The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston (a true story). I'd love to hear your recommendations!

P.S. General Conference was amazing this weekend. I loved listening to the great talks, spending time with my family, and doing an awesome 1000 piece puzzle in one afternoon. Love you family!

No comments: