Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Since I've pretty much SUCKED at keeping my blog up to date, here is another update on what's going on in the Brown family.

  • We're STILL living with Brad's parents and anxiously waiting to have our offer accepted on the house out in Tooele. We are extremely hopeful that we will get it, but it is just a long process with a short sale.
  • I'm more than halfway through my last semester in school EVER!
  • Mack is getting smarter by the day. He speaks in full sentences now most of the time and is always saying funny things that I don't know where he got that.
  • I got bangs.
And here are some pics:

Mack's First Trip to the Zoo During the Summer

I LOVE this picture


This is what he looked like at every exhibit...

He finally got to ride the 30 second train ride and LOVED IT!

Our Family Halloween Party:
Apparently he found his nose...(by the way he is a "Candy Monster" since that is what Brad's dad calls him...random costume, I know.)

Xander and Owen striking poses...

Best Friends

Random:

These are all the pumpkins I grew in my garden this year...17 pumpkins total (2 of them here are actually squashes in case you thought I couldn't count...)

This is my delicious jalapeno cheddar bread that I baked one day at my mother-in-law's house...isn't it gorgeous!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh I didn't know you guys had an offer on a short sale. I did that too. Such a long frustrating process. I ended up backing out of mine right before they accepted (after waiting almost 3 months) but it was because I found a place I loved even more. Good luck with yours. I know it's hard to be patient!