Sunday, May 9, 2010


Happy Mother's Day!!  Just wanted to take a moment to let my mom know how much she means to me.  She's been an AMAZING example of how a wife, mother, and woman should be over the years.  She's my #1 lifeline and I don't think I could survive without her.  I can only hope to be half as great of a mother as she is.  Not to mention the fact that she is tall, skinny, and agelessly beautiful! Thanks mom for being my best friend!


And to my Mother-in-Law who is always willing to do anything that we need her to do and more.  For being a loving grandmother to her only grandson and a selfless example for her daughters to follow.
And to all of my friends that are amazing moms as well, and to all those mom's I've adopted over the course of my life, thank you for being great influences in my life!  I sure do have a lot to live up to!

1 comment:

Leannes notes said...

Kylee, I love the pic of your sisters and mom. She is a great mom and beautiful as well, as is her daughter! Thanks for the sweet things you said on Alli's blog.