Monday, May 17, 2010

St. George Girls/Bday Trip

This past weekend, my mom, sisters, and I went down to St. George for a little girls/birthday trip.  We had a blast!  We did lots of shopping, went on a "nature walk" to the sand dunes, went to the farmers market, ate lots of yummy food, and played some really fun games.  Here are a few highlights:

P90X Yoga









Baby Cohen at the Sand Dunes








We were trying to do these cool jumping pictures...Erica and Nikki had to pretend because they had the babies...

Me, mom and Courtney did it too...I surprisingly got both feet off the ground, although I only went about a foot and a half past where I jumped.  Everyone else went like 5 or 6 feet.  

This is how the picture was supposed to look...good job Linds.








Linds and Courtney decided to race down the hill in the sand...















I'm pretty sure Linds one running back up the hill...


Then mom and I raced down the hill...

And back up...

And I almost died halfway back up the sand dune.


We had a BLAST!  Thanks mom and sisters for such a great birthday!

1 comment:

Johnny & Alli said...

So fun! I miss you girls! Love you!