Monday, March 7, 2011

Hey all!  So I am so wishing  I had unlimited funds right now.  I have so many things I want to buy.  Unfortunately...they have to go on a wait list.  Well,  here is my top 10 list of things I wish I had money for right now.

Top 10 Things I Wish I Had Money For RIght Now:

10.  A lifetime supply of Thin Mint girl scout cookies
I seriously could eat these all day.  Every day.  I ordered 5 boxes that should be coming today sometime. I am nervous...Why?  Because I ordered them before I started my diet.  Sucks.  Guess I will just have to put them in the freezer til after Hawaii.  THey are better frozen anyway.
9.  A dinner at Ruth Chris Steakhouse
Steak that melts in your mouth...amazing.  Not to mention the amazing chocolate dessert they have.
8.  Queen size mattress and box spring for my guest bedroom
I really want to get my guest bedroom all put together.  Guess I need to save up the money for the mattress!
7.  A trip to Argentina with Bradley
Brad always said he wanted to go to Argentina on his 5 year anniversary of coming home from his mission.  That was last month.  Tickets are like...$1500 a person roundtrip.  Sorry honey....maybe next year?
6.  Laser Hair Removal
I dont really think laser works.  But wouldn't it be amazing not to have to shave anymore?  In a perfect world...
5.  A finished basement
Our basement probably wont get finished for a few years.  Thats ok.  We don't need the room right now.  But wouldn't it be great to have one already finished?  SO i can have a place I can shut myself into and leave the kids with brad?
4.  Liposuction
Now, I wouldn't really get lipo.  But with Hawaii 7 weeks away...and 20 pounds to lose...it sure would be easier.
3.  A new wardrobe
I have nothing to wear.  Nothing at all. I refuse to buy new clothes right now because I'm in the mentality of "I'm going to lose weight before I buy clothes."  Well, I've worn the same thing to church the past 2 months.  I wish Stacy and Clinton would come and give me a $5000 visa gift card.
2.  GMC Acadia
So I'm trying to sell my car.  And I want one of these beauties.  Fully loaded.  Yeah right.
1.  Mediterranean Cruise
MY DREAM CRUISE!  But I will take any cruise really...

No comments: