Monday, March 14, 2011

We all have those movies that we used to LOVE as kids and watch a ton.  And then we grow up, and we kind of forget about them.  A lot of times we go to back to watch them years later and some of them maybe arent as good as we remember.  Sometimes, they are even better than we remember.  Here is my list of movies:


10 Movies that I used to love to watch and haven’t seen in the longest time: 

10.  Blank Check
When I was little, this movie was my dream.  It seemed amazing.  Who wouldn't love forging a check for $1 Million or however much it was for and it actually gets cashed?  As an adult, I now realize this movie was not very realistic. 

9. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

I still love this movie.  Luke Perry...so cute in this movie.  The acting is horrible, yes.  But who cares when you have him to stare at?

8.  Ernest Goes to Jail
I haven't seen this one since I was a little kid.  But for some reason we LOVED this movie.  

7.  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the real ones)

We used to borrow these movies from the Croshaw's all the time.  They were great.  I've watched them recently.  They are terrible.  But I will always love them because of nostalgia. 

6.  A League of Their Own
This is still a great movie.  The best Madonna has ever done.  And Rosie O'Donnell.  And Tom Hanks is excellent in this movie too.  

5.  Ernest Scared Stupid
Out of any movie growing up, this movie TERRIFIED me and Tyson.   It taught me some very important lessons.  Like when you turn off your light at night, #1, you better never look under your bed because there will be a scary troll there that will turn you to a little wooden statue of yourself, and #2, you better just run and jump into bed, or else that troll will grab your foot.  It also taught me that if I'm being attacked by trolls, it is very handy to have a squirt gun filled with milk.  It will kill them.  

4.  What About Bob

This is by far my favorite Bill Murray movie.  Hilarious.  

3.  3 Ninjas
We used to borrow this one from the Croshaw's ALL the time.  It was amazing.  I mean, Rocky was a total babe.  

2.  Labyrinth
Classic. 

1.  Sandlot
Again...classic.  Benny was a total babe.  

What were your favorite movies growing up?


2 comments:

Rachel Hair said...

I remember whenever we would come visit you guys we'd always watch WILLOW! I have not seen that movie in forever! Also loved Scamper the Penguin.

Johnny & Alli said...

SELENA!!!