Friday, April 22, 2011

Here is part 2 of our girls trip...

Erica and I woke up early monday morning to go and do a session at the St. George temple.  It was my first time being there.  It was amazing.  What a great time I had!  Although Erica and I were the only people under the age of 70 in our temple session.  Nikki and Mom spent a lot of the day looking for houses since Nikki is moving in a couple of months.

And then we were REALLY lucky that my dad stopped by to spend the night with us before he went on to Vegas the next morning.

The last day, we played some volleyball before heading back home:


Almost Nikki... 




Erica is so buff. And tough.  

And cute Courtney...So sweet and nice.  And she is a dang good volleyball player now!

We had sooo much fun on this trip.  Shopping, games, movies, and eating topped off with a little bit of sarcasm always makes for a good girls trip.  THanks Mom for everything!

No comments: