Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So Brad and I went to Kauai last week.  You want to know what we did?  Nothing.  It felt amazing.  I laid out for like 6 hours a day.  I read.  We swam.  Brad did go scuba diving with his dad.  Anyway, here are the first few pics I'm posting about Hawaii.

HUGE DISCLAIMER~~ I AM NOT PREGNANT.  Unfortunately, the shirt that I wore the last day kind of makes me look like it.  SOrry guys...I'm just still overweight.  Working on that one.  But no.  No maternity clothes for me.  I'm not going to wear that shirt again for a while. 




 I'm not as good at climbing trees as I was when I was a kid.  

 A cave...

 And another cave...


A beautiful lighthouse...

Tomorrow, I will post more of the scenic pictures from our last day sightseeing. 

2 comments:

Meg said...

Kylee, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! That's sad. We need to do something about that. :) Kauai looks awesome. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy yourself and relax. You look beautiful!

Rachel and Jason said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'm jealous! Can't wait to see more pictures :) Did you tan before you went down there? I'll never know what that beautiful browned skin looks and feels like! Glad you got some time to just breathe.