Monday, June 6, 2011

So in order to keep mack busy while school is out, I decided that we were going to do at least one fun thing per day.  So i made a huge list of things to do, under 3 categories.  Field trips, treats to make, and activities/games.  I have them cut up and put in 3 separate jars.  I decided he can draw out of the jar every morning and we will do whatever is on the slip of paper.  Here is what he drew today (day 1):

So what does he choose?  He chooses chocolate chip cookies.  Real special.  But, we made them.  He thought it was the coolest.  


Don't they bake faster if you watch them?

3 comments:

Rachel and Jason said...

Cute idea, Kylee! I'll have to remember that. I guess that means we have to have a baby first?

Lyndsey Brown said...

That is a really fun idea. :) So glad you got to do that. He will remember that. Man I miss you guys all the time.

The Powells said...

You are such a cute mom! I think I'm going to steal your idea and use it around here, we're going insane with boredom! I can't believe how busy and how productive you are - you're amazing. I think some of you should rub off on me. LOVE YOU!