Friday, August 12, 2011

We had the most amazing time in Seattle.  We left the kids at home with Brad's parents and went for our 5 year anniversary.  Since I took about 1.3 million pictures, I decided to break it up into days. 

Day 1:

We flew in early and went straight to Pike Place Market.  

Here is Courtney chowing down on our favorite donut place at pike place.  The donuts are AMAZING.

I always want to buy flowers when I go there.  Here are kels and Courtney.

And the fresh produce there is amazing too.  I LOVE sampling the fresh fruit that they have.  


After Pike Place, we walked down to the Aquarium...

We got to touch lots of creatures...

This creepy sting ray looking thing has a face underneath it.  It was soooo weird.

Brad found some awesomely 80's glasses in the gift shop.

And I found dwight.

THen we walked down to have lunch at Ivars on the waterfront.  These creepy seagulls definitely remind me of Finding Nemo...

Erica found some great  PJ's...

Then we went to Alki beach.  




Needless to say, we were EXHAUSTED by the end of the day.

No comments: