Thursday, December 29, 2011

For christmas, I wanted to make a play kitchen for Macy.  So I did...with brad's help of course.  I bought a nightstand from DI for $5.  We used scrap wood at our house to build the top part of it.  I used a picture frame and picture that i already had lying around the house.  We bought discount fabric and second hand fixtures.  We converted one of the drawers into an oven by changing the hinges.  In total, it cost about $25.  

And I LOVE it!!!  But more importantly, so does she. 


2 comments:

Lyndsey Brown said...

So cute. ;) You did a great job on the kitchen and it turned out awesome. Macy will for sure love that for a long time.

shalan said...

So, so cute! You are so creative! We're so glad to hear the Mack's glowing prognosis. Primary Children's is wonderful aren't they.