Thursday, December 1, 2011

I have always wanted a christmas advent calendar that looks like the wooden house one on Christmas Vacation.  I've looked into it....those are over $100.  So I decided to make one.  No everyone, i didn't look on Pinterest. Believe it or not, crafts can be thought of without Pinterest inspiration...or what I like to call PINSPIRATION.  I just bought some wooden drawers from Hobby Lobby, painted them, modge podged some christmas inspired scrapbook paper, and called it good.  It took me all of maybe 2 hrs total and less than $30.  And of course they are filled with christmas candy for the kids!!!1

P.S  Mack was VERY annoyed that the numbers did not go in order.  

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I love it! And I love Pinterest - what a fantastic invention! :)

Steven said...

I am very annoyed that the numbers aren't in order either...

shalan said...

I'm with Mack. It was the first thing I noticed. AND...I'm pinning this. I think it's a brilliant idea! Well done!

Jill @Two Yellow Birds Decor said...

Great Job Kylee!! I love it!!

Lyndsey Brown said...

Cute Mack has OCD like me and Dude. :) Super cute.