Monday, July 14, 2008

Just a treat


So I've taken an absence from blogging for a few weeks...I think we all understand how crazy the summer gets!

So Mack and I were over at Brads parents house this morning...he loves to kiss the windows...apparently he was eating a cookie when he kissed this particular one and left a little something for later on it. Then he found it again this morning...

See the little nibblet of cookie on the window?
So he decided to eat it...

He was pretty happy with himself, even though he didn't get it.


In other news, Mack got a push lawn mower that blows bubbles so he spends minutes (wish I could say hours) pushing it around. He wants to be just like his daddy!

I got a 92 on my group Marketing presentation...and a 94 on my first Marketing test! Now if only I could do the same in my Calculus class...

And we made the final payment on our September cruise...woohoo! Guess i have to lose 30 pounds now :) Anyone want to get Scuba certified with me?

AND CONGRATS TO MY BABY SISTER ERICA ON HER ENGAGEMENT! The ring is gorgeous, her dress is gorgeous...i just have to say
"gorgeous" runs in the family!

5 comments:

Gasaway Family said...

Mack is such a cutie! I can't believe Erica is getting MARRIED!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Oh YEA!!! You found me!!! I am so happy to finally know where you are in this crazy bloggin website. I have tried about 10 times to find you and never could. You need to come over for SURE!! You are such a busy girl, Addie and I have come over a few times to see if you and Macker wanted to go to the park but ever time you aren't home. I think we need a window or bell or something on the fence so we can see when you crazy busy folks are home ha ha.

Rachel and Jason said...

I tagged you!

The Powells said...

your sis is getting married? whaaaa???? how old is she? I swear I still think you and I aren't old enough to be married let alone the younger siblings!!!!! Crazy. BTW, Mack is TOOOO cute.

jeannie said...

Cute pictures and yes he is a cutie pie!! and smart too to save a little cookie on the window for a rainy day.