Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mackay Family Reunion Recap!

Our Beautiful family (minus Bradley)...it sure is growing!

Ok so we had a ton of fun at the family reunion this year! Same place as always...McCall Idaho which is totally one of my favorite places! It's beautiful there on the lake! Anyway...Brad couldn't come because of course...he was working...like always. It's ok...I'm getting used to family functions without him there! But we had fun nevertheless! Here are a few pictures!


Mack sitting on the golf cart for raffle at the tire place in Mountain Home, ID...this is the face he makes when you ask him what sound a lion makes...we'll keep working on it!
He enjoyed playing in the sand...although he spent most of his time dumping the sand on his head...pretty sure I'm still finding sand in little crevasses on him!

He really enjoyed riding on the wave runner with uncle Tyson and Owie...except that he wanted to drive it!


5 comments:

Meg said...

Fun times! :) I'm so glad I have a spinning partner. Yey!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Oh man that looks like so MUCH fun!!! I LOVE getting together with all my sisters and their families. Family reunions are the BEST!!

Johnny & Alli said...

Love these pictures. He's such a doll. I miss you and your family...can't wait till we can get together again!

jeannie said...

Sometime's I dream of being a Mackay :) !! Can I come??

Meg said...

Oh Kylee! Thank you so much! I just might take you up on that offer.:) I'm staying at my aunts in springville for a little while but I don't want to overstay my welcome so I will let you know if I haven't found a place yet and need a place to stay. I will call you when I get into town. You pretty busy this week?