Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Fun

Not much new to blog about...you probably all get bored on the same old topics that I have to talk about (mack is all i talk about pretty much).  But just enlighten me...

Just a recap...he won 3rd place in the Lehi City baby contest, so we got to be in the parade on the float last Friday night for the city festivities.  It was really funny...all he did was sit on my lap and let me wave his hand back and forth (it was limp)...  013

I love the stoned look on his face in this picture...

 

 

 

 

010 

We also got this awesome picture  of him kissing the glass door...

 

003

And I taught him the childhood have-to, playing in the sprinkler!!!  He LOVED IT!  Until Kay kinked the hose, he put his face down in it...and she let go!!!  Then he was done...

 

 

And this one...

007

1 comment:

Gasaway Family said...

I love the last picture of Mack kissing you, so cute!