Monday, December 7, 2009

Belated Birthday Wishes


I know I may seem like a horrible wife for taking this long to do this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADLEY! He just turned the big 25 the day before Thanksgiving! And this is how we spent it...

  1. Drove to St. George to drop Mack off at his Grandmas house
  2. Drove to Vegas
  3. Went to Cheesecake Factory for Dinner
  4. Saw PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (seats were 7 rows from the stage, center)
  5. Slept in
  6. Drove back to St George the next morning for Thanksgiving Dinner
  7. Drove home the next day
  8. Went to PF Changs for dinner with my parents for Brad's Bday
It was awesome!!! Now with Thanksgiving out of the way, we can all fully enjoy the Christmas season!!!

Here are some great pics:
Brad's Signature "smile" in pictures while at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner


I did this pose so I wouldn't have a hideous double chin because of the upward angle of the camera...and I like to kiss my husband :)


This photo is a rare specimen...he is actually smiling! and he looks HOT! Probably because he is about to eat his favorite Costco chocolate cake...




After taking a bite of the cake face-first!





No comments: