Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Highlights...

Christmas morning at moms house...


Yes, I'm smiling because I got my new vacuum! Brad definitely did surprise me...(I know that I do not look like the queen that I normally do, it's Christmas morning...)


Kaitlyn playing with the princess dress-up clothes she got from Grandma Annie


Later that afternoon at Brads Parents house...

Brad got a Guitar Hero World Tour (the one like Rockband) from his Mom

And he got an Ice Cream Machine...


Mack's new camping chair and orange tic-tacs...


The next day at the Mackay Family Christmas Party...

Mack, CJ, and Kaitlyn opening their present from Grandma and Grandpa Mackay
Mack, Reggie, and Kaitlyn were found hiding in the church kitchen. Reggie made a run for it before I could snap a picture.


And all tuckered out from too much fun...
Listening to the ipod shuffle Brads mom got him for Christmas...

Presents not seen in the pictures:

Mack: Racetracks, a remote control car, new church shoes, a marshmellow gun, lots of candy, and legos.

Me: Stainless Steel pots and pans from my MOM, clothes from Brad, my fav protein shakes and gun from Brad, a sewing machine and table from Brad's mom, and a box of 10 different puzzles from myself.

Brad: XBox 360 Elite from Wife, and an Monopoly MLB Edition game from his mom.

Overall, it was a GREAT Christmas!!!

No comments: