Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Potty Training!

Last Monday, Mack and I began the big scary journey together of POTTY TRAINING! I had no idea what I was doing, but it seems to be working! With actually very few accidents, we are now beginning to venture out of the house more and more these days! Here are a few pictures of my Big Boy in his Big Boy Underwear! Note: There were all taken on different days, which explains the different underwear...thankfully, he did not have that many accidents in one day. I would also like to note that I do clothe my child in more than just underwear and under-t's...

This is his potty chart after the first day...

You can do everything in big boy underwear! you can roll around on the floor...

You can be dirty (notice face and shirt...)
You can eat breakfast...
And you can play with Toys!!

No comments: