Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just some fun updates:


  1. I have 6 1/2 weeks left in this pregnancy until Macy Lou Brown joins our family
  2. My 4 year anniversary is coming up on the 28th of this month..how time flies!
  3. We found a very nice family for our very energetic dog, Millie.  She needs a lot more of attention than we have time to give her.  It's bitter-sweet, but I'm excited that she is going to get that attention now! 
  4. Mack starts preschool the day after labor day
  5. We bought a few new things for the house including: a new sectional for the family room, Mack's twin bed, a new dresser for Mack, and a new toy shelf for his room.
  6. Macy's nursery is almost all put together
  7. We're working on getting our sprinkler system put in now that we have plans drawn up for our yard
  8. I have my very first student loan payment due this week (oh wait...that's not fun or exciting...)
  9. We start our new calling teaching the 14 and 15 year old Sunday School class in our new ward.  We're very excited to work with the youth!  
That's it.  I'm very excited for some changes coming up!  Always working on getting my house put together...I'll post pictures as I get rooms done.  Next rooms to get done...the nursery and Mack's room!  Then my family room, and the kids bathroom.  Very exciting!  Love you all!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Ky, I'm getting excited for you and to meet your new little one. :) Macy Lou is such a cute name. Love it. And I hear ya on the student loan, can't wait till I get to start paying mine back! Oh joy.

Rachel and Jason said...

Cute name for the baby girl!