Monday, July 19, 2010

Mom and Erica came out to help at my house today...I'm forever indebted to them.  After they helped clean my house, we went upstairs to get Mack's room put together with his new furniture, and Macy's room organized.

Me and Erica put together Mack's New dresser:

Girl Power!  Erica had never used a hammer before!  

We used tools like these...

And came out with this!!!

The kids played around while we were working...

Mack's Room:  Still a work in progress, but we made some headway!  

His new toy shelf
His new bed (we're still in the progress of making his new bedding...coming soon)

This new dresser

Macy's Room:  Also still a work in progress, but we've started hanging things on the walls now.

Her new dresser, mirror, and butterflies

Her new crib and crib bedding

Still needed in Mack's room:
  • His bedding (almost finished)
  • A window Valence (also a work in progress)
  • Some wall decor
Still needed in Macy's room:
  • Refinish glider rocker (another work in progress)
  • A window valence (working on...)
  • Some wall decor
So as you can see...we are so almost done with the kids room!  And, my new couch should be here tomorrow.  VERY EXCITING!

4 comments:

Rachel Hair said...

Their rooms look great! I'm so horrible with decorating...I never did anything with Austin's room in Orem since he really didn't have a room...and now he's got a huge room and I still haven't done anything with it. I love the mirror with the butterflies!

Meg said...

Looks great Ky! Both rooms are so cute.

Erica said...

Love it! I am so proud of us! I should show sam those pics... I look pretty hot with a hammer :)

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Don't you just love decorating kids rooms? They look amazing... I have those same butterfly's & table in my girls room! I can't wait to see the bedding!