Saturday, July 2, 2011

A few updates to the house.   First the small one.  This may not be significant to you.  BUT for those of you who don't know...I HATE folding laundry.  So it's not uncommon to find a pile of clean laundry in my laundry room unfolded.  To combat my problem, I've put these shelves up so I can fold each load as I take it out and put it into each cubby.  Since the cubbies are small, I have to put the laundry away too frequently.  So far, this system is working perfectly for me!

Now on to the better home improvement...Brad has been working very hard lately on the yard.  

He put our sprinkler system in with the help of his dad a couple of weeks ago, and this week he did this. Our flagstone pathway.  It's still a work in progress.  We have to clean up the tops of the stones to make it look a little neater and then seal and polish it.  It's going to look fantastic when it is completed!  In the next 2 weeks we are going to be building up a raised flower bed with stone in front of our porch!  Slowly but surely, we WILL get our yard in this summer!

No comments: