Saturday, September 3, 2011

For the last 3 weeks, I worked around the clock with the help of family to 
repair and remodel our rental house in Lehi that had been beat up by our tenants that just moved out.  

But because I was dumb, I didn't even think to take actual before pics before we started doing demo.  I just have the ones from when I lived there and I was listed it for rent.  So you may have to use some imagination.


Here are a few before and after pics:

Before Dining Room:
(It's hard to see in this pic, but notice the textured 70's brown carpet.  The same carpet was in the whole kitchen, except for a little piece of laminate, and all throughout the halls of the house.)

After:

We repainted the whole house, and ripped out the nasty brown carpet and replaced it with this dark laminate.  We also bought a basin for the washer and dryer to be set in so that if they leaked, it wouldn't get water damage anywhere.   

Mack's Bedroom Before:
(again, it's hard to see, but there are light green walls and dark brown SHAG carpet.)

Mack's room after:
 We repainted and recarpeted with a little bit darker, but still neutral carpet.  We also had to hang a new door because the old one disappeared when the last tenants moved out.

Unfortunately I don't have a before picture fore this back bedroom.  BUT...imagine GREEN SHAG carpet.  All we did to this room was recarpet.

I will have more exciting before and after pictures tomorrow!!!

No comments: