Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Call me a nerd...


Ok so call me a weirdo...but I LOVE American Idol this season. Just got done watching it on the wonderful technology called TiVo (I couldnt live without it) and David Archuletta was absolutely AWESOME tonight! Next on my list to watch tonight...Biggest Loser! haha so now I seem like I don't have a life...we'll you're pretty much right! Although Brad and I did go on a double date last night with a couple that we have just become friends with, and I kicked BUTT at bowling! Brad's score of the night...48!! He blames It on the fact that he forgot to bring his own ball :) On another great note tonight...I got another HUGE bin of clothes for Mack from a friend. And in it was this great hat :) He looked absolutely studly in it! Oh and my favorite picture of the weekend is Mack dressed up in his entire Mariners outfit...he looks AWESOME! By the way, I got to go to the Sunday morning session of conference...my first time going. It was absolutely amazing. I have never felt the spirit so strong when the Prophet walked into the conference center, and everyone immediately quieted and stood up. It was amazing!

4 comments:

Rachel and Jason said...

I can't believe how stinkin' cute your kid is! I just want to squeeze him.

Meg said...

I just have to say that Mack is the coolest baby on the block for wearing that mariners outfit. :)

Lunch soon?

Lindsey Lee said...

what a stud...not brad...mack. although brad and mack are pretty much the same person!

Meg said...

Hey so I can't do Friday. I have to finish some papers before Monday and have to get my tires fixed before the weekend is over as well. Anyway, does Tuesday work for you? Anytime really works for me. We could go to Little Italy again or any other place that you have up your sleeve that I don't know about. :)Oh and Erica should come too if she can.