Friday, April 4, 2008

My Other Kids...

I just barely realized that I dont ALWAYS have to write about Mack. Instead, this time I'll write about my awesome kids at school! We had a field trip the other day and went bowling...it was so much fun! I don't think people always realize how awesome the kids in the special ed class are...not to mention how awesome they are at bowling! One of my downs kids broke 100! granted...she had bumpers...but I use them sometimes too and can't even get that high of a score!

3 comments:

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

I made a mistake on my previous post. But what I wanted to say was that I need bumpers too, I wish I could use them sometimes. :) Annnnd I think that you are pretty much the coolest teacher ever.

Gasaway Family said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, I didn't realize you had one! You've got some awesome bowlers, holy cow, once in a blue moon I can break 100.