Wednesday, April 16, 2008


Ok...I'm really not good at thinking of cute and creative titles for my posts! But there is lots to write about today since I haven't in a few days. First off, my favorite show is now over for the season...for those of you who are Biggest Loser fans, I think we all really enjoyed to season finale last night. So why can't I do it? Why can't I lose 112 pounds in 6 months!!! I'll tell you why...I'm not working out 6+ hours a day with professional trainers, having people stock my fridge with healthy food, and I definitely don't have a $250,000 incentive to win!! Nevertheless, I think it is amazing that they did it! Alli won and looked absolutely amazing! Anyway...official countdown til the cruise: 4 days!! Then I start summer school the week after i get back. I don't know how I'm going to last a week without contact with Mack!! Speaking of my son...these three pictures are my new recent favorites. He rode the four wheeler with his grandpa for the first time on Monday. The other two are just him playing in the grass. I swear he is going to start walking while I'm gone...devastating! Tomorrow...hours and hours of yard work!! Hopefully we will finally be able to make a dent on all that we have to do! But more on that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lindsey Lee said...

Holy cow...Brad, grandpa Brown and Mack are ALL twins. Crazy!! So lets just stick our kids in daycare so we can work out all day?? Good?