Friday, June 27, 2008

An update on the Brown Family

Some fun things this week...WE FINALLY FINISHED THE FENCE!!!!! After like 2 months of working on it 1 day a week...its finally finished! Even though the stain turned out to be near disaster, I don't think I really care at this point if my fence is red or not! Want to hear something embarrassing? Brad dragged me to Macey's Grocery store a few days ago...to buy what you might ask? Just look at the picture...

It's hard to tell in the picture, the camera couldn't fit it all in there. That is 35 TWELVE PACKS OF PEPSI IN THE BACK SEAT OF HIS CAR! Now, most people have a 2 year supply of food storage. We have a freakin 2 year supply of Pepsi...yeah...that will help us out a lot in a natural disaster! He had to stock up his Pepsi Closet (yes, its sad to say, we have one in our house...).

On more exciting and less embarrassing news, Mack took 3rd place in the Lehi Roundup Baby contest and he and I get to be in the parade tonight! It actually said on the paper about the parade, "All children must be accompanied by an adult..." DUH! Like I'd say..."Ok Mack, here's the float, best of luck! See you at the end!" Yeah right...silly people. But you know that's in there because someone tried it once! I can't believe how big Mack is getting...he is walking EVERYWHERE!!! I can't get anything done!

And on one more pity note...I have been doing homework nonstop for the last week it seems like. I've got my group presentation in my marketing class on monday, and my first calculus test on tuesday...this weekend is going to be busy! (not to mention brad is making me going to his 5 year class reunion tomorrow...)

3 comments:

Gasaway Family said...

Congrats on finishing the fence, that's gotta feel great! Holy Pepsi!

Meg said...

That is a lot of pepsi! And way to go Mack for placing in the baby contest!

Johnny & Alli said...

Oh my goodness!!!! A pepsi closet? That is hilarious! Johnny and I laughed so hard.