Monday, February 15, 2010

As some of you know, I'm a little bit of what some may call a "TV Junkie".  TiVo is a blessing and a curse.  One of my very favorite shows right now is Big Bang Theory.  For those of you who have not seen it, you should try it out.  It's awkwardly hilarious.  Here are some great classic Sheldon quotes:

Raj: I don't like bugs, okay? They freak me out.
Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.


Sheldon: Leonard, you may be right. It appears that Penny secretly wants you in her life in a very intimate and carnal fashion.
Leonard: You really think so?
Sheldon: Of course not. Even in my sleep-deprived state, I've managed to pull off another one of my classic pranks. BAZINGA!


Sheldon: Are you upset about something? 
Leonard: What was your first clue? 
Sheldon: Well there was a number of things. First the late hour, then you demeanors seems very low energy plus your irritability... 
Leonard: Yes I'm upset!
Sheldon: Oh... I don't usually pick up on those things. Good for me. 
Leonard: Yeah good for you. 
Sheldon: (walks away and then turns back) Oh, wait. Did you want to talk about what's bothering you? Leonard: I don't know... maybe. 
Sheldon: Wow! I'm on fire tonight.


Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid! 
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.



2 comments:

Carrie Fox said...

Oh my gosh Kylee, I knew there was a reason why we are friends! I LOVE BIG BANG THEORY TOO!!! Funniest show ever! This just made my day because I don't know very many people who appreciate this show!

Lindsay said...

I love this show!! It always gives me such a good laugh!