Friday, February 19, 2010



This is so me.  Except switch the eating and working (since I don't officially work).  I lost my keys last week after using them to unlock my house.  When I went to leave the house again, they were lost so I had to use my spare car key and couldn't lock my house up.  Oh did I mention that my house key was the only one we had?!  We tore apart our house with a flashlight...they are gone.  No idea.  Apparently I should be a magician that makes things disappear!  Did I also mention that we had to go buy another doorknob so we could at least lock up our door?  Me and my pregnant mind...I've been more than a little ditzy lately.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

Wowza! I guess I missed the announcement, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Rachel and Jason said...

Me, too! Congrats!