Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy 100th Post!

This is my 100th post!!  And sadly...I don't have anything special to post.  Well everyone has heard I'm pregnant right? I haven't ever really come out to say it.  But I am.  14 1/2 weeks.  Baby is very healthy.  I've already gained 5 pounds.  The Dr. told me that I'm overweight and I should only gain like 10 pounds with this pregnancy.  I actually laughed at that.  Crazy foreign guy.  Anyway, here are some fun things going on soon:


  • Going to Cali next week..it's supposed to be warm there.  I'm excited.
  • Throwing a bridal shower for my sister in law on saturday.  It's going to be awesome.
  • Going on my cruise in April
  • Venturing out soon to start looking at more houses because I'm just now starting to get impatient after 6 months of waiting for our offer to go through on this house.  
Life is pretty slow and low key right now.  I'm loving it.  Mack's loving it.  Love you all!

3 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Congrats on being preggers! I tell myself I'm overweight & that I shouldn't gain a lot this pregnancy. I'm glad there is a doctor out there who will back me up:)

scott & ashley said...

CONGRATS!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Kylee! Thats so exciting!!