Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Catching Up

Time to catch up with some new pictures...

Nikki got this outfit for Macy.  I love it. 

This is what happened when Mack clogged the toilet with too much toilet paper after blowing his nose. It started to overflow after he kept flushing and flushing it until it flooded the entire bathroom.  This is every towel that we own.  THe water came down the vent and ceiling fan in the main floor bathroom too. THe joy of toddlers.

My little girl is all smiles.


THese are pictures from the top of Butterfield Canyon on a Sunday drive a few sundays ago.  The top is looking out over Salt Lake Valley, and the bottom is looking up as we are driving down the salt lake side of the canyon.


This is what I hear in the morning when I wake up. This is what I hear at night when I go to bed. This is what I see at the edge of my property line when I eat my breakfast in my kitchen.  Cows. I didn't sign up for this.

Again...my baby girl is all smiles.


OK these last 3 pictures are some action shots.  I put Macy on her stomach last night (she is 7 weeks).  And before I knew it, she was on her back. See? 


( she really is on her back even though it still kind of looks like her side...and apparently she was mad about it. )

3 comments:

Meg said...

Macy, what a cutie. She is such a tiny little thing! Next Thursday evening should get together -- what do you think? Are Erica and Aubrie, or Sethrina available?

Rachel and Jason said...

CUTE, CUTE baby. Perfect combo of you two. Also, love Nikki's outfit :) And eek about the flood in the bathroom! I'm going to have to chill out before I have kids. For sure.

D and K said...

Oh my gosh, she is so adorable. I love the outfit she's wearing in the top photo. What size is she? I would love to send you some little outfits for her! You should send me your addy and her size on a FB message. :)