Monday, October 18, 2010

We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch and "petting zoo" (there were like 5 animals there) on Saturday with the family!  I got to play around with my new camera and Mack got to play with his cousins all day.  Macy slept in the stroller. Here are some pictures:

Mack loved this llama 


Mack and Caitlyn having fun in the hay 


Caitlyn petting the baby pigmy goat 


Grandpa Bart and Cohen 


Sitting on the pumpkins 


He's picked the one he wants! 


My favorite picture of cohen 


Zack looks completely terrified with Caitlyns arms around his neck 


Cutie kids!  I love cohens belly hanging out of his shirt.

On a side note,   Macy had her two month appt last week.  She is in the 90% for height and 50% for weight.  She is tall and skinny!  We are absolutely loving her. I will get some pictures of her up soon.

No comments: