Friday, October 29, 2010

Diet Update Week 3:

Disclaimer:  I dont normally look this "awesome".  This picture was taken first thing this morning before Brad went to work.  And yes, I do feel just as awkward posing for the picture as I look in the picture.  Do I smile? Do I not smile?  What the heck am I supposed to do with my hands? It's just a whole lot of awkwardness. 

I went to weigh in yesterday for my 3rd week on the diet.  I lost another 3 pounds!  I'm feeling great, looking a little better, and definitely motivated to keep going on the diet!  So I've now lost a total of 12.6lbs!  I'm going to try to hit another 3 pounds this week.  I still have 27 lbs to go til I reach my goal weight.  And I was a good girl and I didnt buy an chocolate candy to hand out for our trick or treaters, so that I wouldnt be tempted to eat any.  Does anyone have any good chicken or beef recipes that dont include pasta or breading?  I would love to hear them!!!

Side note...lost more pictures to come soon.  We had an awesome family halloween party last week that i took tons of pictures at.  Nikki also had me take pictures of Beckham that turned out really cute, then there are going to be a ton of halloween festivities all weekend long.  I'm going to be going blog crazy this weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel Hair said...

Way to go Kylee! Keep up the good work!